Monday, October 14, 2013

[SHORT-FIC] NOT ANOTHER ORDINARY NIGHT (J X INO)

Title: Not Another Ordinary Night
Author: Ai Mori
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Pairing: J x INORAN
Rating: M (hint of NC)
Disclaimer: I don't own both of them, its purely just an imagination
Comments: writing this in just one day, and its the first time I made it in J's POV, so if its not good enough, I'm really really sorry. I hope you enjoyed it though.
BGM: Bang Bang Boom - The Moffatts (I'm into 90's song recently)

STORY

Early morning. I felt so warm. It seems that someone hugged me so tight. I nuzzled closer to the warmth beside me but I felt that the person who hugged me breathe a little bit faster when I do that. 
I opened my eyes and see someone familiar smiling to me.
"Good morning, Junjun."
"Morning....... Ino?!", I spontaneously moved my body away from him. 
Wait, what he's doing in my bed? What's going on last night? How can he get here? 
Inoran just smiling. "Its okay," he holds my hand and sits on the bed. 
I still don't remember. Did I drink too much last night? Did I force him to have sex with me? Why both of us lying here naked?
Ino looks confused, but then he sighed and let go of my hand, "Well, you can always think that its just a misunderstanding between us. Or maybe you could say nothing ever happened last night. We're still good friends anyway," there's a hint of disappointment in his voice, but he tried his best to keep smiling. He moved away and gathered his clothes. 
"Wait," I said and he stopped what he's doing right now. "I didn't force you, right?"
Inoran shook his head, and added, "its just another one night stand, Jun, let's get over it." He stand up and go into the bathroom.
Damn! Think, Jun! Think! What the hell are you doing last night! 
I sit on the bed and try to rewind everything that happened last night on my mind. I remember, we're having an after party with the other LUNA SEA member. Then Ino drank a little bit too much, he became so tipsy and I had to accompanied him to protect him from collapsed on the way to our room. I took him here, because Ino didn't remember where his room. Then he slept here for a while. When his hangover is getting a little better, we talked about our live. We laughed. But suddenly, I had the courage to kissed him. And then we passionately kissed and hugged each other. After that, I can't hold my desire to touch his skin, to make him mine. I had to admit, sometimes I had a fantasy about making love with him. It would be great to hear him moan for me, and all that fantasy became reality last night. 
The bathroom door is opened and Ino came out, buttoning his shirt. "Anyway, thanks for last night. I had to go now." He grabbed his shoes and standing toward the door.
I get off from the bed, and approaches him silently. Ino still didn't notice me. I hugged him from behind. He jumped a little.
"Junjun?"
"Its not like that." 
"Listen, Junjun, I told you before...."
"You know what, I remember what happened now."
I can smell his nice scent, his soft skin. My senses filled with him now. It makes my heart beats so fast. He's the only one that can makes me feel something like this. Not to mention that his nice scent makes a slight change in a certain area of my body.
He stay silence and finally muttered, "so?"
"What if I told you that... This isn't just a one night stand," I whispered in his ear and this makes him shivered a little.
"What.... do you mean?" He's trying so hard to calm himself. I can feel it, as I slipped my hand behind his shirt. 
"You didn't know what I feel for you right? You didn't know, what I felt everytime you near me, on the stage, on the dressing room and everywhere else," I give him a soft kiss on his neck, while my arms still embracing him. I could feel that he's breathing more rapidly now as I lick the delicate skin of his neck and his earlobe.
"I..... Have to go.....," he said, but of course I won't let him go now.
"I love you, Ino," I turned him so we are facing each other now. "I've been waiting for that chance for a long time. But I'm sorry if I makes you uncomfortable with that."
Inoran shook his head. "I'm just afraid, Jun. That's all. I'm afraid that you won't remember. I'm afraid that its only my imagination and I'm just having a high expectation about last night. I'm afraid it will change the way we were....."
"Nothing's gonna change," I smiled. "Well, the only changes will be that we're not gonna just sits and talks the whole time when we're on the same room, if you know what I mean."
He laughed with his husky voice. Then he puts his arms on my neck. "I know what you mean," and then he claimed my lips. I responded with probing my tongue into his mouth.
"Are you sure about this?" He whispered, after we broke our kiss. One of his hand caressed my chest. "I mean.... I may not be the perfect person...." 
"I'm sure. I know who you are, we've been friends for ages now, Ino," I smiled and caressed his hair. 
"What if I became a possessive person to you? What if I said that I won't let you go, no matter what happened?" He stares at me.
"I don't mind. As long as you're still there when I need you," I replied. Ino is so cute when he's embarassed like this. No wonder many girls are crazy for him. I held his chin and claimed his lips again. Now with more and more passion on it.
"I love you, my best friend," he said with a smile after we broke our hot kiss due to the lack of breath.
"I love you more, best friend," I laughed, then I kiss his forehead and wanted to unbutton his shirt when his hands stops me. 
"You better take a shower now. We had a rehearsal after this," Ino remind me.
Damn! I forgot that we're still touring. Otherwise I can spend this morning with him.
"Right," I nodded and realized that I still didn't wearing anything right now.
"See you on the rehearsal," Ino bid his farewell and walked out from my room.
I can't stop smiling as I walks to the bathroom. To be honest, I felt so relieved now, because I didn't have to hide my feelings for him. But then I remembered one thing. Some said that romance between band-mates won't last long. We'll see about that.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment