Monday, October 14, 2013

[FANFIC] DELICIOUS (J X INORAN)

Title: DELICIOUS
Author: Kiyo Ai
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Pairing: J x INORAN
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: none of them is mine, of course. I'm just a writer
Author notes: just finished writing this minutes ago,still unbeta and sorry if I used wrong words since I'm still learning English ^^ comments and review will be more than acceptable

Theme song: Bold and delicious - Ayumi Hamasaki

「delicious」


Another this and another that. Everything goes into Inoran's mouth without any hesitation. The rythm guitarist seems not to care if he's going to gain weight after that.
The one that concerned about that is his long-term bestfriend, J. 
Soon after Inoran eat another food, J grabbed his hand. "Enough of that. Didn't we came here to discussed about music?", J glared at Inoran.
"Ah, that," Inoran swallowed the chips, drink some water then continued, "its already good, it should be our upcoming single indeed"
"What comes into you anyway? Do you have any problems?", now the glaring is replaced by a concern look in J's face.
"Me? No. Why should I? Everything is fine", Inoran smiled. "I just feel like I have to eat"
J sighed. "Do you think you can fool me? How long we'd been friends anyway?"
Inoran stopped grabbing the food. He knows it already that he can't lie to J. He can lie to Sugizo, Ryuichi or Shinya, but not with J. But how is he going to tell the truth that he is -in fact- falling in love with J? If he said it now, and J's not feeling the same as him, it will ruined their friendship. J always been there for him. J always taking a good care of him. It will be a problem if he confessed his feeling then ended up embarassing himself and even ruining their friendship, that's the only thing that he can think about them now. 
"Not going to tell?", J asked. 
Inoran can feel the heat beside him. Somehow it makes him a little bit nervous. He spread his left hand to grabbed a french fries in the table in front of him, but J once again grabbed his hand. 
"What's your problem?" Inoran started to protest J.
"Stop it! It won't solve your problem," J said it strictly. "You can talk to me if you have something on your mind. Didn't we used to be like that?"
"I know," Inoran replied with lower tone. But then he decided to say it, "Jun, are you in love with someone now?" 
That question makes J felt a little bit surprised. He didn't expect Ino to ask such question. "Well.."
"Ah, never mind, I'm just curious," Inoran laughed.
J didn't respond at first but then he smiled. "Yes, I'm in love with someone," he answered.
"Really? With who?", Inoran felt a little bit curious.
J still smiling, "with someone who wants to gain weight like Shinya by eating almost everything on the table"
Inoran stopped his activity and staring at J with disbelief. Seconds later, he laughed, "no kidding"
"I'm serious," J put his hand on Inoran's chin. "I'm really serious," then he kissed Inoran's lips. Inoran didn't respond his kissed, instead he was so stiff like a statue.
"Jun....," he muttered. "I.... I was thinking about that all this time. I'm afraid that you didn't felt like ...." J silenced Inoran by putting his finger on Inoran's lips.
"I just need to know one thing. Do you love me?", J said while staring deeply into Inoran's eyes.
"I really love you," Inoran moved his body closer to J and put his arms around J's neck.
J kissed him again, this time with passionate kiss. They broke the kiss after a while for taking a breath. 
"You know what, you taste so delicious now, Ino," J smiled and stroking Inoran's hair.
Inoran smiling sweetly, "so you want to eat me?"
J just laughed.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment