Tuesday, October 15, 2013

[FANFIC] SPOILT (Ryuichi x INORAN, J x INORAN)

Title: Spoilt
Author: Ai Mori
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Genre: Romance, Angst
Rating: PG
Pairing: Ryuichi x INORAN, J x INORAN
Disclaimer: I don't own any people here, and I'm not writing this to harm any people on this fic
Author notes: this is a continuation of my two previous fic (hal-hearted love and still). This story is now from Ryuichi's POV. As usual, review and comments are gladly accepted. This contains yaoi (male x male relationship). Do not read if you are against yaoi. Please enjoy

STORY

"Being a LUNA SEA member is something that I would never ever regret for my whole life." I said that with confident. Deep inside, I really felt like that. I love being with this band, the greatest band that I ever had.
I look to the side and seeing Ino's smiling, agreed with my words. If only he knew that I have been watching him for a long time. Ever since I joined to this band, I noticed that he has a pretty face with a nice attitude. Sometimes he could be so shy, sometimes he could be so funny. Just by watching him, you could feel that all your stressed has been lifted up by his smile.
We finished today's live and going to a bar for an after-party before going home. Sugizo grabbed my shoulder, "let's drink until we drop tonight, Ryu-chan!" 
"I'm driving tonight, so I can't do that," I replied him with a smile. 
Sugizo gave a cute pout then start to approach Inoran who just arrived with J walking in front of him. "Ino-chaaaan, let's have fun tonight!"
"Okay! I'm in!" Ino replied him cheerfully.
"I hope Sugi won't make a mess tonight," Shinya commented. 
"Yeah, I hope so too," I keep smiling as I see those two guitarists talking and laughing. 
To be honest, I always pay attention to the guitarists in our band. Sugizo and Inoran. Sugizo is hot, I had to admit that. He's talented and he got a sex-appeal that would make someone crazy about him. He always teased me, on-stage and off-stage. I enjoy being by his side because he can make me feel comfortable. We start to have an intimate relationship before, but didn't work out well due to some problems. We remain as best friends now. 
Inoran, on the contrary, is the cute one. He always smiled sweetly, looking shyly and sometimes being funny. Recently, I realized that I began to like him, more than just a band mates.
The only problem is, Inoran only looking at J, our hot bassist, which also his best friend since junior high school.
I take a glance at Ino who sits beside J now. He always chooses to sit beside him. I watched him as he laughed when Sugizo tells one of his favorite joke, while the guy beside him just smiled a little, being cool as always, and seems like don't want to join into their funny conversation. 
I watched Ino as he slips his fingers into J's hand, entwined their fingers and staring at J with that lovely expression. Everyone could see how much he loves and adores the man who sits beside him, but unfortunately, the man itself doesn't realize that.
Sugizo leaves them and start to tease Shinya, forcing Shinya to drink with him.
"Anyone got something nice to drink? I'm starting to feel sleepy," Inoran said, leaning his head to J's shoulder. J looks to the other side, never made an eye-contact to the guitarist. 
I wish I'm the one who sit next to Ino right now. I will caress his hair, making him comfortable, just like Sugizo always did to me before. But J is doing the opposite, he let go of Ino and stand up. "I wanna get something to drink." Then he left to the bartender area where Sugizo went previously with Shinya, leaving Ino who still sits on the sofa watching him like there's no other people except him in this place. 
Ah, I really wish that someday Ino could see me like that. 
I took a bottle of beer and sit beside Ino, "here, you want some drink, right?"
"Thanks, Ryu-chan," Ino smiles and accepted the beer, but his smile is different than when he smiles to J.
"So, have anything to do after this?" In other words, I tried to ask him to go out with me. But he, cheerfully, answered, "I'll be going out with Jun."
Jun again. Why can't he think of anyone else except J?
"Are you gonna stay at his place?" I stupidly asking that question.
"Yeah," Ino smiles. 
Now I was wondering what is it that J’s have but I don't and made him falls in love with J.
After we chat about our music for a while, J came. "I'm going home, thanks for today, Ryu," J shakes my hands.
"Yeah, have a safe trip," I replied.
Ino stand up and saying, "see you on the rehearsal, Ryu-chan," then he leaves with J. 
Poor Ino. Does he realize that it will only hurt himself if he continued that kind of relationship? Is he really that desperate to have a relationship with J, even though he knew that J will never loved him back as much as he do? I will never know the answer of that. 
"Let's go home," Sugizo take my hand as we parted our ways with Shinya.
***

I drive the car with many things on my mind. I almost missed the turns to Sugi's house. Since Sugi didn't bring his car, so I give him a ride.
"Ryu-chan, are you okay?" Sugi asked with worried.
"Yes, I'm okay," I smiled.
"You look like you have something on your mind. What happened?"
"Oh... I was just thinking...."
"About what?"
"About J," I replied and that almost makes him choke.
"What?!" He stares with disbelief. "Don't tell me that you like him too."
"No, its not that," I quickly explains, "I wonder, what do you think about J?"
"J, huh?" Sugizo stares outside the car for a while. "J is hot, sexy, he could make good songs, and he's got a nice body. Overall, he's hot."
"Hotter than me?"
"Maybe, but for me, you are hot too, Ryu-chan," Sugizo stares at me closely, "are you jealous?"
"Forget it," I stopped my car in front of his house.
"Listen, you like Ino, aren't you?" Sugizo smirks.
"How did you know that?"
"Of course I know," Sugizo laughed, "I'm gonna help you to get Ino."
I should've said no. I'm not sure if Ino will ever looks at me the way he looks at J. But Sugi's word is so tempting.
"How?" I ask.
He put his Lucifer grin on his face. "I'll help you with one condition....."
***

"Do you think he will like this, Ryu-chan?" Ino ask, showing me a small box with a bead bracelet inside of it.
"Yes, of course. He'll be happy," I smiled, encouraging him to do it. 
"I hope so too," he smiled too. Not so long after that, J came. Ino walks to him and hand over the gift. I couldn't exactly hear what they say because they are quite far from me but I heard Ino saying something about anniversary. J accepted it, and then he throws it away. That makes me really surprised. I never imagined that J will do such thing to Ino. 
I can only watch it in silence, as J walks out from the room, never looking back to Ino, and Ino just stood there, also in silence, staring at the gift that already thrown.
I really want to punch J, I want him to realized what he just did to Ino. But Ino looks so sad, I want to relieve his sadness. I come to him, put my hand on his shoulder and said tenderly, "Ino, are you okay?"
"I'm okay," he replied with a smile, although his eyes still filled with sadness.
"You can always cry if you want to," I'm really worried with his condition now. Maybe crying will makes him more relax, rather than making that fake smile.
"No, I'm okay," he smiled again and grab his cigarette then walks out from the room.
I follow him silently. He still looks sad. J, you're very stupid for making him feels like this. 
I sit next to Ino, trying my best to make him calm, and making him realized that it’s no use to continue his relationship. I know I'm being mean right now, but I don't want to see him feels sad like this. He promises that he will settle up everything between him and J. 
Alright, I give him another chance, but if he made Ino sad again, I'll have to replace his position and stays beside Ino. I won't hurt Ino the way he always did to him.
***

Another live ended up perfectly tonight. As usual, when its time for us to introduce our member, Ino always pretend that he don't wanna talk to everyone and whispering his words to me. This time, he doesn't know that it sends a shiver to my whole body, yet I pretend that I'm okay in front of him and everyone else. 
I wish he could whisper his words of love to me like that every night. But, its only in my dream. And I'm not living in a dream, I'm living in reality.
Our manager books us a place in the hotel to do our after-party. As usual, Ino came with J, walking side by side and sitting next to each other. The only thing that different today is the way he's acting beside J. Ino isn't as cheerful as he was before. He's smiling but I can see that he's really sad. 
I stare at J, who's now talking with Sugizo and ignoring anything that Inoran said. He treats Ino as if Ino isn't here with us. How could he do that to Ino? And he is Ino's best friend who known each other so well for years.
Ino pours another alcohol drinks to his glass. He tried almost everything in this bar, and now his face turns red, looks like he's already drunk.
Just before I want to take him to his room, Shinya suggested that J should be the one that take him to his room. So, I sit back and can only watched Ino and J walks out of the bar.
But I keep worrying about Ino. I hope J won't do anything to harm him.
"Guys, I'm going back to my room. I'm tired," Shinya excuses himself.
"I'm going too," I said.
"Okay, see you tomorrow," Sugizo also stand up and the three of us left the bar to our room. Shinya's room is the closer one from the elevator, so he's the first one to get into the room. While me and Sugizo have to take a few steps to get into our room.
Suddenly Sugizo sees J walks outside from Ino's room and leaning to the wall, looking a little bit down. Sugizo hurrily come to J and talk to him then they walked away from the room.
I take a few steps and standing in front of Ino's room. I hope he is okay right now. I knocked the door and he opens it quickly, shouted, "Jun!"
They must be having a fight again earlier. I could see the trail of tears coming from Ino's beautiful eyes, though he already wiped it away. 
"Did you just have a fight with him again?" I ask but he didn't answer it. He's deeply in pain and sadness. How could J do that to him? Is he blind or what?! 
He forces himself to smile, saying that Sugi might be better than him, when I tell him that J is taking a walk with Sugi now.
I can't hold my feeling anymore. I hold him tightly, feeling his body against mine, feeling his breath. And suddenly I have the courage to say my feeling to him. "I love you. I love you much better than him."
He didn't react to my words, so I let go of my hug and told him again, "I really love you, Ino. Please give me a chance, I promise I won't hurt you."
He's still in shock. Of course, he won't realize that I have a special feeling for him. In his eyes, he only has J, the one that deserved his love, his care, his body. I tried to entwine our fingers and kissed him. I thought he will push me away but he didn't. He's still stay silent, staring at me, after I kissed him. 
"Are you okay?" I asked when he turn around but almost hitting the wall beside him. 
"Oh, it’s okay," he smiled, but his hand unconsciously rubbing the back of his head.
I touch it and found out that it’s swollen. "What happened?"
"Ah, that. I hit the table," he grins. I force him to lay on the sofa and searching anything that could be use to help him ease the pain.
"Ryu-chan," he calls me.
"Yes?"
"Thank you," he smiles sweetly.
I smiled back at him. Though deep inside I really worried. I hope what I think about the possibility of J hitting him in his head isn't true.
***

Now I feel happy and also relieved. I don't have to worry about Ino again all the time. He's now standing beside me, he wants to be by my side, in stage and off the stage. People will see how much we care for each other and I don't care about that, all I care about is Ino, only Ino.
I step into the dressing room and see Ino walking away from J. He hugged me tightly and smiling, ignoring J. 
I grin. You see it now, J, you can't hurt him again because he's mine and I'm gonna give him all the affections that you can't give him before.
On the next rehearsal, he is always talking to me about everything he had on his mind. He rarely talks to J and he made a special request to our manager about the arrangement of the room everytime we're on tour, so that he could have a room that is located next to my room.
This time our check-sound goes well like usual, just need a few more arrangement details before the show started tonight. Ino looks so awkward whenever he have to stand beside J for a photo shoot. But he tried to act like nothing happened between them, though I know that he is now avoiding J and J also did the same thing to him.
***

Almost midnight. I hope when tomorrow's come I could see Ino's smiling, laughing, joking and be happy again because of me. That's what I've been hoping for ever since we're in this relationship.
I call him just to make sure that he is okay, though I know that there's nothing I should be worry about. J is now closer to Sugizo and sometimes, I feel an uneasy feeling whenever I see them together. But hey, I've got Ino now, the one that I've been watching all this time, there's no need to be jealous if he's flirting Sugi, right?
I decided to come to Ino's place after I finished my works. I knocked the door and Ino opens it. His hair is messy, he looks a little bit tired, but he smiled sweetly when he sees me. 
"Ryu-chan, come in."
I stepped in and put my coat on the sofa. "What are you doing?" I ask when I see papers scattered on the table, two pencils and his accoustic guitar leans on the sofa.
"Ah, I'm just trying to make a new song for my solo works," he gathered all the papers. 
I hug him from behind and I feel that he tensed a little. "Don't work too hard, okay?" I whisper in his ear.
He turns around and kiss my lips, "don't worry about that. You should take a rest now, you must be tired, right?" 
I caressed his face, "why don't you take a rest with me?"
He smiled teasingly. "Do you really want it?" He put his arms on my neck. 
"Yes," I kissed his forehead then start to kiss him passionately.
***

I always envied J. I mean, how many times did he already receive this affection from Ino? How many times did he get a chance to own Ino's body and love? Yet he didn't even value it and always hurt him. I kept on thinking about that. 
I watched Ino silently as he moved from the bed and going to the bathroom. How come J wasn't in love with him? He got everything it takes to make a man falling in love with him.
Suddenly a familiar tone heard in the room. I reach out my hand to grab the cellphone that I put on the night-stand. But as I read the screen, I noticed that it wasn't mine. It's Ino's cellphone.
Seems like he's in the middle of texting someone, but he unfinished it. I accidentally press the back button, making the text saved to drafts on his phone.
I know I shouldn't do this, but my curiosity is getting stronger now. There's a few drafts that he made on the phone. The recent message is: 'Good morning. Wake up mother fucker (lol). How are you doing today? I heard you are busy now. Is that why you never contact me? Ah, I forget, we're not supposed to do something like we ever did before, right?'
The previous one makes me feel uneasy. 
'Hi Junjun. Actually I really want to see you. I missed calling you Junjun again (lol). I hope you are fine. You know what, I'm really a coward. I can't push the send button when I already finished writing you a message (lol). Don't laugh at me! I'm writing a new song, I thought it will help me to stop thinking about you, but well, maybe the song itself remind me about you. Anyway, take care........ I miss you.'
Of course. I knew it. He will never look at me the way he did with J. I'm losing my hope. My hand got slightly trembled as I put his phone back to the night-stand.
I reached my own phone and read the message from my manager. Another work waiting for me today. After I replied the message, Ino came out from the bathroom. 
"Good morning, Ryu-chan," he greeted me with his smile, and walk to the dresser. 
"Good morning. Ah, I need to take a shower too. My manager just reminds me of today's job," I moved from the bed. I decided to pretend as if I never see his messages to J in front of him. Though deep inside, I started to feel jealous. Its already quite a long time since we started this relationship, I thought that he can finally accepted me, but maybe I'm just too naive.
"Okay, I'm gonna make a breakfast for us," Ino released the towel that wrapped around his waist as he takes his clothes from the dresser. I take a glance at his naked body for a minute before going to the bathroom. Ino is so beautiful and lovable, I can't stop admiring him.
As I finished my shower and getting dressed up, I noticed Ino is already outside, watching TV. He looks so serious. I'm curious about what kind of show that he watches and realizes that the current channel he's watching now is showing J's new MV. 
That jealous feeling came to me again. He stares at the TV screen with a dearly gazed. "He's changing his style again, right?" I commented, breaking his silence and makes him a little bit surprised. "Ah.. Yeah.. You're right," he replied awkwardly. 
"He never contacts you again?" I ask.
"Nope," Ino shake his head, "its okay, it’s already over anyway, so maybe he's happy now with Sugi-chan." Then suddenly he realized something and stand up, "ah, the breakfast! I forgot about it."
"I'll help you out," I followed him to the kitchen and helping him make a breakfast for us.
*** 

We are now busy with our solo career. Sometimes I can't meet him because he had to stay on the studio to work for his solo album. 
Today, I accidentally meet Sugizo. I never thought he would be dating a girl again.
"What happened between you and J?" I asks him when his girl is away to buy something.
"Its not worked the way I wanted it. I can't hold my jealous feeling every time he called someone else's name in his sleep," he laughed a little. "How about you and Ino?"
"Like usual. We've been busy these days," I gulped my drink.
"Did he ever mention someone else's name in his sleep too?" Sugi asked curiously.
I stopped. The last time we had sex, he almost shout his name. He can't forget him. Even on his habit, he usually didn't put a cucumber in a dish that usually served with a cucumber, because he knew that J hates cucumber.
"So he did that too, huh?" Sugizo grins. "I think we had no chance to separate those twinbee."
I just stay silence. I knew, but maybe I don't want to accept that fact. I don't want this dream to end. 
***

Finally I could meet Ino. I heard from Sugi that J is now dating a model. Though I don't want to remind him about J again, but somehow I managed to ask him about that. 
"It's true," he answered, "isn't that great?" He tried to smile. "Jun already told me first before you know it."
"Are you really okay with that?"
"Yeah, its his life, he could do anything that he wants, we had no rights to told him," Ino said that, still trying like he's totally okay with that, but I catch a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.
"But you could always tell him...."
"No, there's no use of that anymore. I don't think he will ever listen to me again. He won't care about me." 
I sit beside Ino, "but you are his best friend. You guys already known each other for so long."
"It doesn't matter, Ryu-chan. I'm no longer his best friend. We are only band mates now," he drags his cigarette. "And I don't have time to think about that, I have a work to do," he turns his gaze to the papers and the laptop in front of him.
I sighed. I hope he is really okay with that. Though deep inside I'm still worried about him.
***

Lately Ino is really busy with his jobs. I tried to keep in touch with him and remind him to eat properly because he looks so thin now. He always spends most of his time working, whether it’s about his solo project or helping other musician with their works. He rarely has a free time to meet me. I tried to understand him, maybe he needs something to ease his pain, but looking at his thin body now, I had a thought that he rarely eats a proper food.
Then I was invited to be the guest in a music show, along with him. After the show, I told him about that but he just laughed and said that I don't need to worry about that.
One thing that I don't realized is that J is also on the same building, doing another show where he was invited to be a guest. I met him when I came out from the backstage room. He is walking together with a beautiful girl. But he told her to go first when he see me.
I am really not satisfied with Ino's answer before, so I told J about his condition, but J said that he was busy, he don't have time to care about Ino anymore, especially because he already had his girlfriend and Ino already have me. I want to explain about how Ino is actually missing him, but he have to do his job, so we have to parts our way there. 
I never knew that Ino secretly following me and heard my conversation with J, until suddenly he decided to go back home earlier without telling me anything. I had to settle some things first, so I can't followed him, although I started to have a bad feeling about him. But I can't just leave my job here. 
When I finally came to his house, the house was in a mess. Lots of empty beer bottles, cigarettes, shattered papers everywhere and I heard someone's groaned. I stepped further and shocked when I see Ino is lying on the floor, with blood coming from his hand. 
"Ino, what happens?" I approach him and put him on my lap. His face is already turned pale. I noticed that the table is almost broken, and there's a sharp piece of glass shards near him, covered with blood. Another shards also found near the table.
He opens his eyes weakly, "Ryu-chan...."
"Hey, what happens here? Did someone come in?" I feel so panic and confused right now. I never thought that my bad feeling earlier will turned out to be like this.
"I'm sorry....." I can hear his voice faintly. "I'm sorry..... I've been lying to you all this time....."
"Ssssh, now we have to go to the hospital," I hold him and grabbed my cell phone to call an ambulance. 
His hand felt cold when he tried to touch my hand. The blood is still coming, but I found out that his left wrist is also get a few bruises and swollen on the back side. I took my scarf and wrapped it on his wounds to stop the bleeding, but he tried to push my hand away.
"Ino, you're bleeding!"
"I just want to die....."
"You can't do that. Don't die now, we still need you!"
He closed his eyes and smiles weakly.
"Hey! Ino! Wake up! Open your eyes! Ino!"
***

Though he's bleeding quite much when I found him, he still managed to survive. Thanks God! The only problem is the injury in his left wrist seems to take a few weeks to heal. Luckily he didn't get a fractured bone, but that would still be a problem because Ino is lefty. The doctor also said that he got injured in his left wrist first before he cut his left wrist. The amount of alcohol in his blood is also high, which means he's really drunk when he did that.
I called the other members to tell them about Ino's condition, including J. No matter what happens, he's part of our band and he must know about Ino's condition. 
Sugizo and Shinya came first before J. They're also surprised when they know about what Ino did to himself.
"Have you told J about this?" Sugizo ask, watching Ino who's still sleeping. 
I nod. "He'll come soon."
"I never thought he would do something like this," Shinya stated.
"Me neither," I hold Ino's hand. "He said he really sorry and he's been lying to me all this time."
"You already know the meaning of his words, do you?" Sugizo stares at me. 
I nod.
"And that person is so stupid that he always denying his feeling and hurt Ino-chan more," Sugizo said.
"Maybe you should tell him not to do that," Shinya commented.
"I did. But look what he done, he's still denying it. Jeez," Sugizo unconsciously raising his voice, he start to piss off but then he stares outside of the window. "That stupid came."
Shinya stand beside Sugizo, "ah yes, that's him."
Sugizo took a few steps away and get out from the room. Shinya following Sugizo, he's afraid that Sugi will smack him in front of everyone in this hospital. While I'm staying here, right beside Ino, who’s still sleeping, undisturbed by anything near him. He's still adorable. But unfortunately, I can't have him. He already belongs to someone else.
***

J came. He looks so panic. He almost yelled to me and that makes Ino wakes up. I found it a little bit strange that he could wake up when he heard J's voice but he stay asleep when Sugi make a noise earlier. Maybe that's what it called the power of love? 
J is nagging him now. He really worried about Ino, I never see him like this before. Then suddenly he hugs Ino. In front of me. He said that he'll never let him go again, though Ino tried to release himself, he still hugs Ino tightly.
"I won't let you go again," J said that to Ino. 
And I feel like I'm being slapped back to reality. All this time, I thought that he really mean and didn't love him, but all that thoughts are shattered into pieces now.
J loved him. He does care about Ino, but somehow he didn't want to show it. I can see it clearly now. 
"I think I'm gonna leave both of you here for a while," I walked to the door.
"Ryu-chan...." Ino called me.
"I have something to do, Ino-chan," I opened the door and leave the room. 
"What are you guys doing?" I ask when I see Sugizo and Shinya are standing right next to the door and tried to peeking up.
"We just want to know what happens inside." Sugizo grins, he grabbed my neck and makes me join them. We take a peek from the door that slightly open now.
J already releases Ino from his tight hug and they are talking now, though Ino still looks sad. J tried to touch his hand but he moved his hand away. It seems like Ino is telling him the reason why he wants to kill himself.
J put his hand on Ino's shoulder but Ino once again trying to move J's hand away and finally J said, "I love you, Ino." 
Ino looks shocked. He seems like doesn’t expect that J would say that words to him. But J explained all about his feeling and said it once again that he loved him. He touched Ino's face gently, and knowing that Ino didn't try to move away this time, he kissed Ino. 
I stepped back, walking away from the door. "Finally," Shinya said with relief, "I thought that he will be mad when J came."
"He won't," Sugizo then looking at me. "Are you okay?"
I nod and smiles. "I'm okay."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah," I convinced him.
***

I decided to come back to Ino's room after finishing my coffee at the cafeteria. When I entered the room, I see J is still holding Ino's hand while Ino is already sleeping. Ino looks so peaceful now.
"I'm sorry," J said when he sees me.
"Its alright, it’s not your fault," I smiled.
"No. It's my fault too. If I'm not that stupid, Ino wouldn't do this," J looks so down.
I patted his shoulder, "well, it already happened. Now, you should take care of him, because he needs you more than anything."
J nodded. 
I remember about the thing that Ino wrote in his phone. "He wants to send you messages, but he didn't have the guts to do it. I accidentally read it," I give him Ino's phone and check the draft messages in his phone then give it to J.
J read it, and he put the phone back after he finished read the messages, then staring at Ino tenderly. "I really regret it."
"Ino is gonna be okay, as long as you're here beside him." I tried to encourage J. 
J tried to smile. "Thanks Ryu-chan," he stares right into my eyes. "Thank you for taking care of him."
"Don't mention that, okay." Yeah, it’s for the best now. Ino won't be happy with me or with someone else. All he needs is J. All he wants is J. And the one that he loves is J. Only J.
After taking my bag, I said goodbye to J and leave the room. 
***

Once again I'm busy with my job: performing on TV show, solo works, and also acting. Suddenly Sugizo calls me and ask me to meet up. It’s been quite a long time since we have the time to meet just the two of us. He asks me to go met him on his favorite place, near the beach. He knew that I have to do a photo shoot for a magazine near that place.
When I already finished my job, I came to our meeting place. Sugizo already sit on a bench, watching the sea. The sky is clear, the stars are shining and the moon illuminates the night. A perfect situation to create a romantic atmosphere.
"Hi, sorry I'm late," I greeted him and he smiles back, "its okay."
I sit next to him. He already brought us a wine and he offered me a drink, which I gladly accepted. Sugizo will always buy an excellent wine and that suits my taste perfectly.
"It’s been a long time, right?" He said.
"Yeah," I replied. I have to admit I miss drinking wine together with him.
"You know," he said after he gulped his wine. "Lately I've been thinking, after seeing how Ino needs J so bad, I noticed that...."
"That we can't separate those twinbee?" I cut his words.
"No," he shakes his head. "I realized that I miss you."
I stare at him but he just grins. 
"I supposed I'm also as idiot as J," he laughed a little. "But yeah, now I know, what's missing from my life."
Seems like he really mean it. Somehow, I can tell whether he's just pretending or he really means it. But I know, this time he’s serious with his words.
"So you came here just to say that?" I still stare at him. This man, I almost forgot how he was so beautiful and adorable too. I was always chasing someone who is unreachable for me, that I didn't even realized that there's also someone that truly care for me, though he don't seem to show it all the time like those twinbee.
"Yeah, silly huh?" He laughed again.
"No, its not," I smiled then moved my body closer to him. I touched his face with my hand and suddenly touching his lips with mine. He just stays silent for a while before he reacted with kissing me romantically.
"I miss you, Ryu-chan," he whispers after we break our kiss. 
"Me too," I said that words softly to him, as if any loud words will break this romantic moment between us. 
Come to think of it, maybe we were just being stupid to end our relationship before. 
"So, how about we make a good start from now?"
He smiles. "With one condition." 
A condition again? "What is it?"
"Be good with Luna," he winks.
"Agreed," I smiles happily and taking him into my warm embrace. 

(END)

No comments:

Post a Comment