Monday, October 14, 2013

[FANFICTION] BE AWAKE (Part 2) (J x INORAN)

Title: BE AWAKE
Author: Ai Mori
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Pairing: J x INORAN, a slight of Sugizo x Ryuichi
Rating: M (contains sexual scenes)
Disclaimer: I don't own both of them, its purely just an imagination
Author notes: I get the inspiration from SHINE era,so I imagine both of them in the SHINE era looks. And sorry if I write the wrong sentences or grammar,still studying English until now (^^)

STORY


Today's after-party goes like usual, only the difference is Inoran doesn't drink as much as he used to. He spend most of his time staring at the glass, especially when J is sitting in front of him. He still couldn't look at J, and its getting worse because J asking him what he wants to say the last time they talked on the studio. Inoran refused to answer it, thus making him being much more silent than he is before.
Inoran excused himself earlier so he could walk away from J's sight, by saying that he doesn't feel good right now.
The bar for the after-party tonight is located near the top of the hotel, and their room is 4 to 5 floors below, so he headed to the elevator to get into his hotel room.
Inoran took a deep breath when he pushes the button beside the elevator. He really need to changed into his usual self soon. Otherwise, people will think that there's a big problem inside the band. He noticed that some fans were talking about the gap between him and J on stage. They didn't do much eye-contact like the way they used to be, they even rarely doing interview together again. Somehow, deep inside, Inoran really miss doing something together with J, but he still couldn't think clearly if J was beside him.
The elevator door opened and Inoran walks into it. Just in time before the elevator's door shut, a man jump in.
"Finally," he said while gaining his breath. It seems like he's running all the way to get into the elevator on time.
"Jun? What are you doing here?" Inoran tried to push the button to open the elevator door again but J hold his hand.
"We need to talk."
"About what?"
"I'm sure you don't hate me. So why did you always avoiding me? Am I doing something wrong to you?"
Inoran is about to answer it when suddenly the elevator shakes on the way to the lower floor and then it stops.
"Damn, now what?" J push the open button but nothing happened.
The lamp inside the elevator went off for a while and start to turn-on again but the light is quite dim.
"What a bad timing to be locked up in the elevator," J said but no reply came from his bandmate. He's trying to push the help button, but that also doesn't make any differences.
Inoran took a few steps back until his back met the elevator's wall. He feels so scared now. He even dropped into his knees in the corner of the elevator. His body shivered in fear.
J grabbed his cellphone and trying to call someone for help, but there's no signal inside the elevator. He is about to push the help button again when he turned his head and seeing Ino shivered.
"Ino!" J came to Ino and hold his body. "Its gonna be okay. We'll get out from here soon."
"I'm scared..."
"I know, but it will be over soon. We definitely will get out from here," J tried to calm Ino by rubbing his back.
"I want to get out from here right now, I can't stand it," Ino said with a trembling voice. His hands are also trembling because of the fear that he feels right now.
Suddenly J takes him into his strong embrace. "Calm down, I'm here with you. We're gonna be okay, so don't be afraid."
It all happens so fast, that Inoran doesn't even notice that his face is now buried on J's chest. When he realized it, his face blushed a little. Though he is indeed so scared being trapped inside this elevator, but somehow, J's protective arms makes him feels a lot safer. He tried to take a deep breath, and suddenly a memories came across his mind.
"It happened before......" Inoran muttered. "Do you remember?"
J thinks for a while then nodded, "Ah yeah, we experienced something like this before, being trapped in the elevator. Didn't know that something like this could happened again," J chuckled. He remembered, when they were in high school, they once accidentally locked up in an elevator on a building, Ino was very scared and nearly passed out, while J had a hard time tried to calmed him. Ino finally calmed down but he cried and said that he hate being locked up so much. He even didn't want to take an elevator for a while. Ino is claustrophobic, that's why something like that made him really scared.
Ino smiled a little when he remembered how J tried to calmed him that time. J is always be the one that willing to help him, no matter what happens. J is always beside him when he need someone to talk to. J always be the one that he can rely on. And now J is the one that can make him falls deep in love like this. "I'm glad that you are here," Inoran muttered.
"Yeah, you're lucky." J grins.
"I'm sorry, for always ignoring you....."
There's a brief silence before J asked, "Why did you do that?"
"Its true that its not because I'm hating you.... But its because I ....." Inoran stopped halfway before saying it. For a while he had a doubt whether he should say it or not. But he remembered what Sugi told him before.
"What is it?" J asked again with curiosity.
Inoran exhaled and decided that its now or never, so he free himself from J's warm embrace and tried to look directly into J when he said, "I had a special feeling for you..."
J looks surprised for a few seconds. But he doesn't say a word.
Inoran felt that his hands are trembling again. "I love you, Jun," he finally said it.
"Ino...."
"I'm really sorry that I always avoiding you.. Its just that.. I thought this feeling will just fade away...," Inoran now looking down into the floor.
"But it won't, right? It just keep getting stronger every day," J added.
"Yeah," but then Ino realized something. "How did you know?"
"Because I have the same feeling too", J smiles.
"Wh... What?" Inoran looks confused and surprised at the same time. But then he realized his mistakes. "Ah, I know. Its for that girl, right? She is so lucky to have you," Inoran tried his best to smile. 'Of course, his feeling is already attached to that girl, how stupid I am to think that it was for me', Inoran told himself.
"Aaah, now I get it," J laughed and makes Inoran become more confused than he is before.
"Don't worry, she isn't your rival. She's just my cousin." J chuckled.
"Eeh??? But aren't you two dating? You were always together with her, right?"
"Yeah, but no, we're not dating. I stay with her because she will leave Japan soon. We are quite close to each other, that's why I think I have to accompany her before she leaves this country," J explained.
Inoran still looks confused. "So she isn't your........"
"Nope. So you don't have to be jealous like that," J patted Inoran's head. "But you are so cute when you're jealous." J grins.
"I'm not." Ino pouted. "And I'm not jealous, you know that I'm not that kind of person!"
J giggled. "See? You are so cute," J put one of his hand beside Ino's body and make himself closer to Ino. "But I'm glad that you finally said that to me."
"Trickster." Ino pouted again.
"You're the one who always falls on my tricks", J laughed again and keep getting closer to Inoran until their face is now just inches away from each other.
"I love you," J kiss Ino's lips softly at first. Knowing that Ino also wants it, J licks Ino's lips and pushing his tongues into Ino's mouth. Their tongues tangled and the moan that comes from Ino only makes their kiss become more and more passionate.
They break free after a while to regain their breath. Ino is touching his lips, which is now swollen and he's still wondering whether this is true or just a dream when suddenly J grabs Ino's hand and kiss him again with the same passionate kiss. Ino hooked his arms around J's neck with his free arm and tried to relax himself.
Suddenly the elevator shakes a little, making them stopped their kissing.
"What happened?" Ino looks panic.
"I don't know. Maybe they already repair the electricity problem," J stand up and helping Ino to stand up too. Ino still feel weakness on his legs because of the fear he experienced before, so J decided to carry Ino on his back, so he could prevent Ino from falling down on his knees again.
The elevator lights went on like usual and now it is going down to the requested floor. Inoran put his head on J's shoulder. "Thanks, Junjun." He murmured.
"Don't mention it," J smiled.
The elevator finally stops on the 5th floor. "See? We can get out safely, right?" J said with his triumphant smile as they stepped out from the elevator.
Inoran nodded weakly.
"Are you ok?" J tried to look at Inoran's face, he seems a little bit pale.
"I just feel dizzy," Inoran tried to smile.
"Let's get some rest," J tightens his grip on Inoran's legs. "Give me your room key."
Inoran lazily search for the key in his pocket and give it to J. Then he rested his head on J's shoulder as J takes him into his room.
***
Inoran opened his eyes and the first thing that he see is J's smile. 
"Feels better?", J stroke Ino's hair gently.
"Yeah......"
J kissed Ino's forehead, "that's good."
"Do you stay beside me when I'm sleep?" Ino stares at J.
J nodded. "How can I leave you when you're not feeling well like that?" J caressed Ino's face.
"But you should take a rest now. We still had other things to do tomorrow." Ino sit on the bed.
"Don't worry about me. You should worry about your own condition."
"I'm okay now," Ino smiled and just staring at the man he loves. J already took off his own shirt. No wonder he felt so warm before he opened his eyes. J must be holding him all the time when he's sleeping.
J closed their distance and kissing Ino's lips passionately, making Ino feels turn-on so he moved his fingers to undo his own shirt, with the help of J. Once the shirt is being unbutton completely, J throw the shirt on the floor and started to kissed him from his lips, down to his neck, moved to his shoulders and licking his nipples.
Ino can't help but moaning everytime J kissed a part of his body.
But just when J already pushed Ino to lie on the bed again, someone is knocking on his door.
"Damn!"
Ino giggled, "just open it."
"Fine." J move from the bed and open the door. Sugizo is standing in front of the door.
"Hey, I'm just wondering, are you and Ino in the elevator when the electricity turned off? I heard from the hotel staff that some people got locked up in the elevator," Sugizo asked.
"Yeah, we got locked up in the elevator but now we're okay," J answered lazily and about to close the door again when Sugizo insist that he wants to get in.
"Ah, Ino-chan~," Sugizo ignoring J's fierce look to him and walk toward Ino who's still sitting on the bed.
"Sugi-chan? What's wrong?" Ino look calm as usual.
"I heard that you got locked up in the elevator. You sure you're okay?"
"I'm okay, don't worry. Luckily I had Jun with me when I got locked up," Ino smiled.
"So both of you are together again?"
Inoran nodded.
"I'm glad to hear that," Sugizo hugged Inoran.
"Yeah, me too," Inoran laughed.
"Did you tell him?" Sugizo asking with a low voice so J can't hear him.
"Yes," Inoran smiling, "and everything isn't like what I think before."
Sugizo let go of his hug and said, "that's great, Ino-chan."
"So, what else do you want now?", J asked, still with his fierce looks.
"Oh, am I disturbing you guys?" Sugizo plays innocent.
"Yes!"
"Not really." J and Inoran answer his question at the same time, making his smile gets wider.
"Then, let's play something, Ino-chan. How about we play...."
"Ino have to rest, Sugi. He doesn't feel good now," J interrupted him.
"If that so, you have to give him warm clothes. Ino-chan, do you want to use my jacket?" Sugi is about to take-off the jacket he wears now.
"All he need is rest," J grabbed Sugizo's hand and quickly shoved him out of the room.
"Jeez, he always get a bad timing," J said as soon as he closed and locked the door.
Inoran laughed. "Don't be that mad, he's just worried about us."
"I know." J came closer to Inoran again. "But tonight I don't want anyone to disturb us." J leaned his forehead to Inoran's. Inoran hook his arms to J's neck.
Just when J wants to kiss Inoran, someone knocks on the door again.
"Better get the door opened first," Inoran smiled.
"Naaah, never mind that," J tried to ignore the knocking but it gets more intensified until finally, J decided to open it because he can't stand it anymore.
"What?!"
"Ah, J-kun, I heard you and Ino got locked up in the elevator, are you guys okay?", this time its Ryuichi.
"We're fine," J answered, with his pissed off-looks.
"That's good. I was really worried when Sugi-chan told me that you and Ino were trapped in the elevator," Ryuichi said.
"Ino has to get some rest because he's still shocked after what happened in the elevator and if you don't have anything to say again, please go back to your room and don't disturb us again, we have to sleep, okay?" Then J closed the door again.
"You are so mean," Ino chuckled as J walks back into the bedroom area with a sigh.
"I can be mean if I have to," J sit on the side of the bed, grabbed his cigarettes and about to smoke when suddenly Ino hug him from behind and lay a kiss on the side of his neck. J put down the cigarettes and moaned a little when Ino's hand touching his nipples while Ino's lips still attacking his neck and shoulder.
"Ino.....," J hold Ino's hand for a while then he turned around to face the man that he loved.
"Hmmm?"
"Stay with me."
Inoran just stare at J without saying a word.
"I mean...," J stopped for a while, trying to find the right words to explained his feeling and then continues his words, "Its not that I can't live without you, but... You should know, that when you ignored me, I felt like everything went wrong for me. I really don't know what to do when you're ignoring me like that, and I don't even know what makes you do that. I always loved to see you on stage, besides me. If you're not there, I just....... I don't know, I really felt like there's something missing and I don't like it."
Inoran just stay silent and then he replied. "I'm sorry for doing that. Actually, I felt like that too, its like I'm not myself anymore. I can't even think clearly."
"Just don't go away from me again, ok?" J caressed Ino's hair.
Inoran nodded.
"And no reposition on stage."
"I promise, no reposition," Inoran smiled.
"Okay," J grins. He slowly pushing Inoran's to lie on the bed and french-kissed him while his hand taking off Ino's pants and throw it on the floor.
"Uh... Jun..," Ino looks a little bit uneasy but J caressed his face, "just relax and enjoyed it, ok?"
A slight nod from Ino makes J continues to stroke Ino's most private area.
Ino started to moan and writhe against J's hand, he closed his eyes, while his hands holding on to J's shoulder.
J kissed Ino's forehead when Ino start to open his eyes again and raised his hips against J's hand. J strokes him with more pressure, making Ino's grip on his shoulder tightens and also sending Ino to his edge. Ino is biting his lips as he released it against J's hand. His grip on J's shoulder loosens after he make himself more relax.
J smiled and kissed him just in time when someone knocked on the door again.
"Shit! Again?!" J cursed.
Ino still trying to calm himself. "Its okay. Just opened it.."
"Alright," J replied lazily and goes to the bathroom to wash his hands before he opens the door. "What?!"
Shinya is standing in front of the door. "Oh, hi J, I heard that ...."
"Yeah, we got locked up in an elevator and yes, I am fine now, but Ino still have to rest," J explains everything before Shinya even finished his words.
"Well, here," Shinya gives J a plastic bag, with two hot soup inside. "Have you guys been eating something? This is good, you know..."
"Thanks," J accepted it. "Anything else? Because we need to get some rest."
Shinya tried to peek into the room and he could see Ino is lying on his bed, looks like he is naked and a little bit exhausted. "Ah yeah, you should sleep now. I think I'm not going to disturb you again," Shinya is about to leave when suddenly he remembers something and came to J, "don't forget to put the don't disturb sign on your door, otherwise someone might interrupt you when you... Yeah, you know, on 'intimate sleep'", Shinya winks and leave.
J stopped for a while and realize, "damn, so that's why everyone is disturbing me!" J grabbed the don't disturb sign from behind the door.
"What's wrong?" Ino asked.
"I forgot to put the 'don't disturb' sign", J put the sign in front of the door then he closed and locked the door again.
Ino laughed, "silly Junjun."
"Don't tease me like that. Shinya brought you a soup," J put the soup on the table. "Are you hungry?"
"Nope. Just save it for later," Ino answered.
Ino closed his eyes for a while. Everything is still like a daydream for him, having J by his side, hearing J said that he loves him. But if its a daydream, everything will disappear the moment he opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he felt a mouth against his chest, playing with his nipples and making him moan. It feels so good, too good to be a daydream. He ruffled J's hair while grinding their hips.
J stopped his attack for a while and began to take off his pants. The pants soon joined the other clothes that were thrown to the floor.
Ino felt the intense pleasure that almost drive him crazy when J grind their hips together again. He touches J's face. "This isn't a dream, right?"
J grin, "no, but I'm sure I'm gonna make you have a nice one after this."
"Okay then," he gave J his sweetest smile before he kiss J's lips and wrapped his arms on J's neck.
***
Piiip. Piiip. Piiip. Piiip.
J groaned. "Damn alarm!", he reach out his hand to grab the alarm but he found nothing on the nightstand.
J opens his eyes and realized he is in a hotel now, not in his house. He also realized someone else's head on his chest, sleeping peacefully, as if the sound doesn't disturb him at all.
The sound of the alarm came from the nightstand in Ino's side, so J had to stretch his arms across Ino's body and turn it off.
Ino is still sleeping. J watches him for a while and stroke Ino's hair lightly. Its a little bit funny to know that Ino was avoiding him because of jealousy. He never thought that Ino will do such thing.
Ino finally open his eyes.
"Good morning, my love," J grins when looking at him.
"Good morning," Ino yawned. "My body felt sore."
"We had a great sex last night." J leaned to the pillow and keep staring at Ino, "You remember it, don't you?"
"Not at all," Ino smiles.
"Then, I'll make you remember it again," J french-kissed Ino but not for long because its intterupted by the phone.
"Bad timing again," J sighed.
Ino grabbed the phone and answer it.
"Hello. Ah it’s you, Koji-kun, what's wrong? ..... Well, sorry, but I'm not with Junjun now..." J stares at Ino with a questioning look but Inoran calmed him down by caressing his chest.
"Right, I'll tell him when I met him, ok?" Inoran's hands are now down on J's waist, making J have to keep himself from moaning against Ino's touch.
"Koji-kun, you're not intended to get closer to him, aren't you? Because if you do that, you'll get a tough rival... You know what I mean about getting closer, right?" Ino smiles wickedly when he see J's expression. He touches J's face and J kissed his fingers.
"Alright, see you." Inoran closed the phone.
"Not with Junjun, huh?" J grins.
Inoran laughs a little. "If I let him talk to you, he will talk about a lot of things. You know that, right?"
"Don't tell me that you are jealous with your brother too." J teased Ino.
"No, I'm not jealous. I'm just protecting him from your evil charm."
J laugh, "but my evil charm has made you fall for me." J nuzzled closer to Ino's neck and lick it, making Ino shiver a little to his sensual touch.
"Jun," Ino sigh, "you are really evil", Ino wrapped his arms on J's shoulder while J just grinning and kissing Ino's bare shoulder but suddenly another phone ringing.
J stopped his attack and grabbed his cell phone. The screen shows a familiar number to him.
"Who is it?", Ino ask.
J just keeps silent.
"Our manager?"
J shook his head.
"It’s her."
"Just answer it," Ino smiled. "Maybe she needs something."
J looks at Ino for a while and then answered the phone. "Hello..... No, I can't go today, I have a rehearsal... I'm busy..."
Ino watched J for a while then decided to move out from the bed.
J finished his talks just in time when Ino walks into the bathroom.
Suddenly, someone is knocking on the door.
"Could you get that please? I want to take a shower," Ino popped out his head from the bathroom.
J replied with a nod and went to the door area.
"Yes?" He opened the door. There's a young woman stand in front of the door. From the uniform that she wears, J knows that she is one of the hotel staff.
Her face suddenly turns red and she gives a tray to J, "Ro.. Room service.." Then she quickly walks away.
For a minute, J is wondering why she acts like that but then he realized that he's still not wearing anything at all.
J closed the door and put the tray on the table. He is still confused with this room service. As far as he could remember, he didn't order anything.
He goes to the bedroom to put on his pants, thinking that maybe Inoran wake up earlier than him and called room service as a surprise for them.
A few minutes later, Ino came out from the bathroom. He wears nothing except the towel that wrapped out around his waist.
"Ino-chan, did you order the room service?", J came to the table again and shows Ino the room service they got.
"I didn't order anything," now Inoran also looks confused.
"Really?"
Inoran nodded. "We still have Shinya's soup, right?" Inoran come to the table where J put the tray on it. He examined it carefully, to find any clue about who is the person that send this surprise for them.
"Yeah. Maybe there's some kind of misunderstanding. I'm gonna go call the receptionist," J is about to walk to the telephone when suddenly Ino grabs his hand.
"Wait. Its from Sugi-chan." Ino read the paper that is put on the tray. Its indeed Sugizo's handwriting and the words written on the paper is: 'please enjoy this. Sugizo.'
"From Sugi?" Suddenly J had a bad feeling about this. He slowly opened the tray-holder and found out that... There's a cucumber on it. (J hates cucumber so much)
"SUGIZO!!! I DEFINITELY WILL KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"
"Calm down, Jun," Ino laughed a little. Then he realized that there's something else beside the cucumber. An invitation to the wicked ghost-house in town, complete with the scary advertisement on it. (Ino hates scary stuff)
"LET'S KILL HIM TOGETHER!!!", Ino added.

###
Sugizo's Epilogue
The LUNA SEA's concert today is great as usual. Just a few troubles came before the show, such as Sugizo lost his guitar (which was hidden in a small room only Inoran knows) and Sugizo lost his makeup kit (which was hidden by J in a staff's lockers room). Sugizo himself knew that it must be them taking revenge on him because he send them the things that they dislike yesterday. But well, the lead guitarist just stays calm and found the guitar when he secretly follows Ino to his hiding place. And the staff also told him that they found the makeup kit on the locker.
Sugizo grins while looking at J and Inoran who is now standing together side by side on stage, staring at each other with faces full of smiles. They are really such a lovebird, Sugizo smirks. Maybe next time he must do something more challenging to them.
They are now playing 'SHINE' and it already the part where he had to be the backing vocal, so he quickly steps in front of the microphone.
The fangirls screamed more wildly than before, distracting his attention, and he is looking at J and Inoran's direction and seeing that J is accidentally being too close to Inoran and kiss him on his lips.
It is indeed a light kiss, but its enough to make the rythm guitarist blushed and everyone can see how red his face is, while the bassist just grins and playing his bass like nothing ever happened. But the screaming of the fan girls is something that Sugizo will never forget.
He put an evil grin on his face, thinking about a nasty thing he could do to Ryuichi on stage. Maybe he should try to kiss Ryuichi too, with more passion on it.

***
J's Epilogue
J can't stop giggling after what he did to Ino on stage. The face of the shy guitarist is really something that worth to be remembered forever. His surprised yet embarrassed expression, J should have got it on camera so he could look at it anytime he wants.
It is actually not an accidentally kiss. J already planned it on his mind. He wants to tease Inoran and shows to everyone else that Inoran is now his lover. Well, to be honest, he wants to make himself sure too, that this relationship is the best for him now.
Though Inoran still pretend that he doesn't affected by the kiss that J did before and continues to play the song like usual, J knows that after this Inoran must be waiting for him on the dressing room then will start his complains to him.
Well, if Ino really wants to complains, J knows exactly what he must do to Ino. And that makes him can’t stop grinning all the time.

***
Ryuichi’s Epilogue
Ryuichi smiles to Inoran who is now standing next to him, playing his guitar. Ryuichi can see that the guitarist still embarrassed after what happened on stage before, though he camouflaged it on his smile. Its good to know that J and Inoran are being back together again, because Ryuichi almost afraid that if those two founders of LUNA SEA are separated like that, it could lead them into a disbandment.
It’s also good that their plan runs perfectly yesterday. At first he didn’t know why Sugizo told him to checked Inoran in his room. But when he realized that J was in Ino’s room too, he knew exactly what Sugizo had in his mind. He knew that Sugizo wanted to tease them. It became more obvious when he saw J was pissed off.
The only thing that Ryuichi doesn’t realize now is that Sugizo is planning to tease him today.
Ryuichi is coming to Sugizo like the way he used to be, and leaned on Sugizo, when suddenly Sugizo turned his head and kiss him on his lips. It’s not like the kiss that J did to Inoran before. Sugizo’s kiss is more deeply, though he does it as quickly as J. Ryuichi took a glance to Sugizo who is now smiling teasingly to him, enjoying the screaming from all the fan girls in front of them.
One thing for sure now, Sugizo won’t let him go tonight, Ryuichi smiled.

***
Inoran’s Epilogue
Inoran totally doesn’t expect that J would kiss him on stage. He can’t help feeling so embarrassed now, though he is hardly trying to cover it with smiling all the time like usual.
The only thing that he ever did to J on stage was hugged him from behind. He didn’t have the guts to do a fanservice like Sugizo always did.
Now he can’t get that moment out of his mind.
Inoran walks to the dressing room quickly, trying to find a cigarette to calm himself. But as he leaned to the wall and put the cigarette to his mouth, he remembered those moments when J kissing his lips. Inoran unconsciously touching his lips, and he’s come back to reality when someone taking the cigarette from his hand and light it up.
Inoran is about to complained to the person who takes his cigarette away when he sees that the person is J.
“Jun.”
“What are you thinking of?” J asked, inhaling the smoke and blow it up to the air.
“Nothing. I was just…..,” suddenly Inoran doesn’t know what to say. It’s impossible to say to J that he is just remembering their kiss now. “I…”
J looks at Inoran and grins, “You didn’t expect it, do you?”
“You are a filthy evil trickster,” Inoran replied.
“But you love me.” J still grins.
“Yeah, I must admit that, I love you….”
“That’s more than enough to me,” J touches Inoran’s cheek and cupped his chin, "I love you too," then brings their lips together again.

***
Shinya’s Epilogue
Love is in the air tonight. Shinya said that to himself as he saw J and Ino kiss and Sugizo also kissing Ryuichi on stage. It is a good situation. He prefer to see something like this rather than their situation a month before when he saw Inoran keep running away whenever J came closer to him.
Actually, he knows that something like this might happened sooner or later after he see Inoran with J in Ino’s room last night. He told Sugizo what he saw in Ino’s room, because Sugizo was the one that suggested him to bring them some foods.
Then when he found out that Sugizo is the one that being teased today, he knew that it was Sugizo who decided to tease them last night.
Shinya walks into the dressing room, followed by Sugizo and a cameraman who wants to put this as a footage on their live dvd. He opens the door cheerfully but stopped halfway as he see J and Inoran are making out in the dressing room. They quickly moved away from each other when they realized that there’s someone else beside them who came to the dressing room now.
J who realized that they are being tapped, came to the cameraman and said, “make sure you edited that part, ok?”
While Sugizo slowly came to the cameraman when he see J walks away and saying in a low voice, “If you taped that clearly, please give me the copy before you edited it,”
Shinya just shook his head and smiling at his band mates’ behavior. Tonight, love is really really in the air.

(END)

No comments:

Post a Comment