Friday, March 6, 2015

[FANFIC: SPIDERWEBS]

Title: Spiderwebs
Author: Ai Mori
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Genre: Romance, Songfic
Rating: PG
Pairing: J x INORAN
Disclaimer: I don't own any people here, and I'm not writing this to harm any people on this fic. They are real people and this is pure fiction.
Author Notes: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE AGAINST YAOI. Review will be gladly accepted.
PS: Sorry to put a drabble fics to several different part. but please enjoy reading it. made this one because someone challenged me to do a song fic and drabble fics of LUNA SEA again :p

Theme song: Spiderwebs - No Doubt

SPIDERWEBS

"Hello, this is Inoran. Sorry I'm not home right now. So leave the message and I'll call you back."
Ino just arrived in his home and playing his answering machine.
"Kiyonobu! Where are you, honey? I thought you will come to my house now. I'm gonna wait for you." A woman's voice heard.
Ino sigh and grab his cigarette. He purposely leaving his home earlier just to getting away from her.
He lit up his cigarette, trying to enjoy his smoke when the machine automatically playing the second message.
"Kiyonobu! Why you didn't answer my call? I ask you where are you right now? You promise that we'll have dinner tonight!" Her again.
Third message. "Answer your goddamn phone please! I already went to the salon and nail art just for tonight." Still her.
Ino put his hand on his head. Maybe he should buy a new phone or change his number so that she won't disturb him again.
At first she looks like a sweet girl, the typical that Ino likes, but as time goes by, her true self is revealed. She gets jealous easily, always told him what to do and calls him anytime just to check on him.
Fourth message. "Don't tell me you're forgot! Come on Kiyonobu, this is important........" As he can guess it's her again.
Ino still can remember that one day he came back home and found more than 10 voice message from her in his answering machine.
Ino let out a sigh again. He must find a way to get out from this invasion that she made.
Fifth message. Still from her. Ino can't even remember what she's saying.
Sixth message. Of course, still from the same person. Ino yawns. He's really tired now and doesn't want to waste his energy to call her back.
Seventh message. Just when Ino wants to walk to his room, a voice of a man heard. "Ino-chan...."
Ino turns his head and stares at the answering machine.
"Tomorrow, I want to stay in your place. You don't mind with it, right? I want to ask your opinion about the new bassline that I created."
Ino just standing there and stares.
"Well... It's been a long time since we stay together even just for a while.. I'm gonna wait for your reply then." Call ended.
Ino smiles. Finally something good happens. He grabs his phone, dial the number and wait patiently. When the other person answer it, he said, "I'm gonna wait for you tonight, Jun," along with a smile.

***



No comments:

Post a Comment