Friday, March 6, 2015

[FANFIC: BETTING EVERYTHING]

Title: Betting Everything
Author: Ai Mori
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG
Pairing: Sugizo x Ryuichi
Disclaimer: I don't own any people here, and I'm not writing this to harm any people on this fic. They are real people and this is pure fiction.
Author Notes: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE AGAINST YAOI. Review will be gladly accepted.
Part 5 of my drabble fics that created in a day. please enjoy

Theme song: Betting Everything - Royal Pirates

'I’m gonna hold on, I don’t wanna give you up
I’m betting everything that I’ve got on you and me
Honey you’re the only one, I could never let you go
I’ve already lost it all if I can’t make you see
I’ll do anything to win you back for good'


"Good night, dad." Luna grabs the blanket to cover her body.
"Good night, sweetheart." Sugizo kissed his little girl's forehead and stroke her hair for a while until finally the girl falling asleep. He turns off the lamp and quietly leaving the room.
Sugi closed the door with various things on his mind. Just before he come back home, he had a chance to talk with Ryuichi. Not only about their upcoming live, but also the more personal things. About his feeling toward him.
He just can't stand it anymore. He just can't live in this lie anymore. Yeah, he's been lying all this time, saying that he doesn't need Ryu in his life. When in fact, he needs him the most.
He knows it's too late. He knows that they both already have their own little family. But it's better late than never, right?
That talk disrupt by a call from Luna. She's got a fever and Sugi rushes back to his house just to take care of his little girl, accompanying by Ryu.
"Is she sleeping now?" Ryu asks.
Sugi nods. He takes a few minutes before saying, "about our talk before...."
Ryu just stares at him, "why you didn't find someone else?"
"I don't need anyone else. You're the only one that I need."
Ryu let out a smile.
"You and Luna are the most precious person in my life."
"You should've said it before." Ryu put down the glass he's holding.
"I know. I'm such a coward." Sugi said while sitting on the couch, "but now I realize that I could never let you go."
Ryu stares at him then laugh a little.
"Why are you laughing?"
"You should learn to express your emotion with an act, not only with words."
Sugi leans on the couch. "At least I'm being honest now." He close his eyes for a moment, trying to cast away all the negative thoughts in his mind. Then suddenly he feels a touch of someone else's lips on his lips. It's such a sweet and romantic kiss. When he opens his eyes again, he see something that he will never get tired to see. The sweet smile from the vocalist.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment