Friday, March 6, 2015

[FANFIC: FLY TO YOU]

Title: Fly To You
Author: Ai Mori
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG
Pairing: J x INORAN
Disclaimer: I don't own any people here, and I'm not writing this to harm any people on this fic. They are real people and this is pure fiction.
Author Notes: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE AGAINST YAOI. Review will be gladly accepted.
Part 2 of my drabble fics that created in a day. please enjoy.

Theme song: Fly to you - Royal Pirates

FLY TO YOU

'If only I could fly to you
We could be together
If only I could fly to you
Never tell you never
You’re the only one who makes me feel this way
If only I could fly to you
I swear I’d never ever let you go'



The scenery is so beautiful today. The clear blue sky, the wide blue sea with the never ending waves and a row of coconut trees. The soothing sound from the waves makes me drown into a nostalgic moment where I used to went to the sea back in Japan.
I sit on the sand, just staring at the sea. I just finished my run for today and there's still a few hours before my next event starts.
Hawaii is really a nice place to get away from all the stressed out jobs and the hustle of a big city. Unfortunately, for me there's only one thing missing. Him. If only I can fly to him now, I would take him here to accompany me, secretly enjoying our moment together.
But he's busy, and I'm here for a job, not for holiday.
After a while, I decided to leave the place and walks back to the hotel. I notice there are several Japanese people who also came and catch a glimpse of someone tall, standing in front of me. He turns his head and I almost get shocked. He looks like him.
"Inoran-san," my manager calls and takes me away just to inform the details for today's schedule. I pretend to listen when actually my eyes following the tall person that I saw earlier. Is it him? Or maybe it's all because I miss him so much?
Anyway, I have to prepare for my next event. I thought it's because I'm just missing him too much that I started to see someone that looks like him everywhere.
I take a glance at one photo that I kept on my phone. Us. Together. Side by side.
If only I could fly to him...................
I miss you, J.

***



No comments:

Post a Comment