Sunday, March 27, 2016

FANFIC J X INORAN: YOU

Title: You
Author: Ai Mori
Fandom/band: Jrock/LUNA SEA
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG
Pairing: J x INORAN

Disclaimer: As usual, I don't own anyone here and I'm writing this purely just for fiction purpose. No harm intended to the real people in this story. But please do not copying my works without permission. 

Author Notes: This one is a short fic that I made because I was bored and I listened to this song then I started to write this. It's another song-inspired fic and it's fluff. 

Theme song: You by Royal Pirates (YOU lyric video)



YOU


(The words in italic is the lyrics of Royal Pirates' song titled 'You')

'I'm falling in love with you.' 

Ino write that on the paper with his pen. He let out a sigh. Then he fold the paper into two. And folding it again before he put his head on the table.

He feels like he's going crazy now about this feeling.

Yeah, he's falling in love with someone. Someone that he already know since they're in school until now.

He move his head up again, unfolding the paper, grabbing his pen again and start to write.

'I couldn't find my way without you, but now I'm right where I wanna be. I was in the dark but now you're all I see. I want the rest of my life with you. I'm falling in love with you, cause of you. How I miss you.

He makes a drawing of Jun's bass below the words.

But after he read it, he smashed the paper with his hand. 

He must admit, he missed him now. 

Yeah, he's falling in love with a man. Moreover, with his bandmate. The bassist. Jun Onose or J. But J is away now, and now he's stuck here, thinking about some lyrics to made after the rehearsal.

Ino tossed the paper away.

"Ouch." He heard that sound from behind him. The voice that so familiar in his ear.

"You should throw it to the trash can." J standing behind him, with the paper on his hand.

Ino quickly stand up, with an open mouth. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm just arrived. Sugi said I should help you with the new song." J put his bag on the chair.

"But aren't you supposed to do....."

"The event is being cancelled. I don't know why." J unfolding the paper and read it. Ino just realized it when J read the part 'I want the rest of my life with you'.

"Aaaaaah! Don't read that!" Ino trying to grab the paper back.

"Are you falling in love with someone?" J tease Ino by raising his hand so Ino couldn't reach it.

"Give it back!"

"May I know who's the lucky person?" J grins.

Ino still trying to get the paper back, but then it shattered into two. J stares at the paper, it has a drawing of his bass below the words 'I'm falling in love with you'. Then he stares at Ino.

"Oh, it's.... I think it will be better if after that words, you play the bass part."

"Really?"

Ino nods.

J put the paper on the table and takes the pen. He seems like drawing something and write something below Ino's drawing. He gives the paper to Ino and when Ino read it, he can't hide the blush on his face.

'I want to keep you. You're the only habit that I just can't lose. I think I need you.' Then a drawing of a guitar.

"Jun....." Ino can't continue his words because J suddenly kiss his forehead.

"Well, we should make a new lyrics, right?" He sit on the chair beside him and grab a paper.

Ino finally smiles. He never expected something like this before. He silently slip the paper into his jeans pocket and take a chair to sit beside J, then taking a paper to discuss a new song with J.

-----------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment